Download for more details plz!
- Can now shoot a small, short range fireball. It's by no means THE BEST ATTACK EVER, but it's much more useful than holding a flame.
- Can use fire to draw a small shape on some surface (much like a "fire pen"). It's not a lot of fire, but she can at least direct where it goes/stays for a short time.
- So far Linlin hasn't changed a whole lot. She's trying really hard to keep her tongue in check, and she's trying not to get angry for no reason. ...She's doing okay at not snapping at people, but she's still irritated most of the time.
- She's met a few Ashbirds and sort of has friends (probably the closest thing she's had to friends beyond her brother). She's not very good at interacting with humans yet, so mostly she's just awkward around people who don't anger her, but she's...doing her best.
- She's kind of being taught firebending by Karma. She doesn't really...get along with Karma, but at least she's learning stuff from her. Like how to not suck at bending. And how to distinguish fake coins from real coins. And how to swear. And how to not want to strangle someone all the time.
- She changed up her outfit a little. Got more practical pants...added a fancy little knotted thing instead of a sash, since all the other Ashbirds look fancier. And while she doesn't think there's any point in looking good when she's already so stupidly plain looking (such a good attitude), she also doesn't want to look too out of place.
LV 0: [link]
Respective peeps belong to their respective owners
Linlin belongs to me