Dear Gilly, stop updating Galixnil. Sincerely, Gilly.
No but really, I'm counting this one as her Castle Manager update, since I never really did one. She didn't change much--she wrapped her braid in yellow ribbon as per a request from Jixsei, then she added gold to all her stuff to match it because she's a freak like that. Coat's a little longer and the corset is slightly more practical with HISTORICALLY INSPIRED SLITS. Also she is showin' off her new weapon form, since she recently got one! Link with weapon info will be included below.Name:
CementProof of Existence:
The Cemented GrinBrief description Of element Use:
uses cement mainly to create defensive walls and pillars, stop projectiles or ranged attacks, hold opponents in place, and (rarely) to augment physical attacksWeapon:
Lead Pipe (forms found here: [link]
Curaga, Waterga, Blizzaga, AerogaHomeworld:
Pirates of the CaribbeanPersonality:
Spoiled, immature, and a bit snobbish, Galixnil is by no means the most pleasant young woman one could encounter. Though she wears a very bright smile and speaks politely, she is usually thinking of the ways in which she is better than you--or of various pranks she could play when you're not looking. While more mature than she used to be, she still tends to take life lessons with a bit of pouting and sullenness. Though she still acts rather formally (old habits die hard, you know), Galixnil revels in being able to joke around and be silly, so it's not uncommon to find her exploring or sneaking into people's rooms so as to play practical jokes. She can be a fairly good friend if you get on her good side, but you have to be a playful person who is also willing to deal with her self-important delusions. ...And that's hard to come by.Notes:
- Gali is not terribly strong, so in battle she tends to rely heavily on her element, only using her lead pipe when she is certain she can land a blow--and, of course, spending the rest of the time running around and ducking so she can wait for an opportunity.
- she is extremely capable with her element and can use it almost indefinitely if she is creating quick structures--however, these structures are usually a bit weak and easily broken after a few hits (stronger structures take longer to create and drain her more than the weaker ones do)
- Gali fights like she plays pranks; she'll hide and wait for an opportunity, strike when it's safest to do so, then duck back into the shadows to wait until she can fight again (whether this 'ducking' involves making walls, cementing a target to the ground, or simply hiding somewhere makes no difference to her)
- It should be mentioned that, if pushed hard enough in a fight, Gali can get reckless and slip into using more physical moves along with her element use. She rarely drops element use entirely, though it is possible, particularly if she is extremely upset and not thinking clearly.
- it is worthwhile to note that Gali is unhappily married, by all technicalities; she left her husband behind when she became a Nobody and she claims to not know where the ring is anymore because she 'no longer considers the marriage valid' (that's Gali for you--thinking she can discount a marriage just because she doesn't want it to exist)
- she's British and therefore has a British accent--and coupled with her rather high-pitched voice and almost obnoxiously formal speech, this can be grating
- As of recently, Gali has gotten much better at fighting--her strategy hasn't changed much, but she's even more adept with her element and generally a bit less stupid at taking on opponents.
- NEW: As of her recent (ish) promotion and the events at the Olympus Games, Galixnil has matured a great deal. She is still callous, snobbish, and vain, but she's become more motivated to live up to her position's expectations, gain respect from her superiors, and generally be a more cunning, badass Nobody. This is not a development anyone should take lightly, as Galixnil being actually serious is...well, serious business. (...This does not mean she'll be any less ridiculous, mind you.)
Font: Jellyka - Nathaniel, a Mystery Font
Sora, Nobodies, Pirates of the Caribbean, and all other Kingdom Hearts-related things belong to Disney/Squenix
Galixnil belongs to me