Download for more details, if you really want 'em!Name:
ConcreteProof of Existence:
The Cemented GrinBrief description Of element Use:
uses concrete to create defensive walls and pillars, stop projectiles or ranged attacks, hold opponents in place, and create ramps and structures for augmented movementWeapon:
Hammer Pipe (and forms)
- Hammer Pipe - basic form--excellent defense, and otherwise an all around good weapon for Gali
- Mace Pipe - heavy form--much stronger physical attack, but it sharply lowers her speed and dexterity
- Long Pipe - magic form--allows Gali to focux her ability power more keenly, but leaves her less defended and essentially unable to attack physically
Curaga, Waterga, Blizzaga, Aeroga, StopgaHomeworld:
After a long, uphill battle, Galixnil has come out of her experiences as a mature woman, willing to assist her fellow Organization members as a castle manager and work more humbly with her fellow staff members. High born and well spoken, with impeccable manners and a proper way of holding herself, she is still an intimidating individual, but she is trying to be more friendly--or at least more accessible. She is less likely than she used to be to criticize you on sight, or subtly make fun of you (though there are no guarantees that she won't be playful or mischievous around you) Mind you, she has not yet shed all her flaws--she is still highly judgmental, and she is still too proud for her own good (or anyone's good, really)--but she is working on keeping those stumbling blocks suppressed, at the very least. With her past now firmly put behind her and all "loose ends" tied up, she is dedicating herself to the Organization as best she can.Notes:
- Gali is not terribly strong in terms of muscle, so in battle she tends to rely heavily on her element, only using her lead pipe when it is necessary or advantageous.
- She is extremely capable with her element and can use it almost indefinitely if she is creating quick structures--however, these structures are usually a bit more weak and easily broken after a few hits (stronger structures take longer to create and drain her more than the weaker ones do)
- Gali focuses on staying away from a fight by climbing cement ramps and pillars, then she wails on opponents strictly with her abilities. She is most formidable when using concrete--her melee fighting skills, while no longer useless, are by no means her strongest.
- When in melee range, Galixnil relies on quick changes between weapon forms. She can very quickly switch from a light weapon to a heavy one in order to hit harder. Since she tends to stay far away from a battle, this is not a technique she uses often, and it has a tendency to wear her out much faster, but it is something she is quite good at when allowed to use it for short bursts.
- She's British and therefore has a British accent--and coupled with her rather high-pitched voice and almost obnoxiously formal speech, this can be grating
WHOOPS MY HAND SLIPPED and an entire new design came out.
I've been working on and off on this for...over a month? I had one design that I scrapped because it was just a dumb redesign that didn't change anything about Gali, and the whole point here is that she's finally making a proactive decision to better herself (instead of just kind of improving a little here and there). She went back to the old school style of coat to keep herself from getting out of control, looking way too different than the rest of the Org., and she chopped her hair off 'cuz she was tired of seeing the same old person in the mirror. It was really hard for her, but she's also still kind of a baby. She almost saved the hair.
Anyway, after finishing that painting, I finally kicked myself into gear and finished it. Anyway, enjoy! I WILL TRY TO STOP UPDATING HER oh god I'm going now.
Font: Written on His Hands
Sora, Nobodies, Pirates of the Caribbean, and all other Kingdom Hearts-related things belong to Disney/Squenix
Galixnil belongs to me