Download for more details, if you really want 'em!Name:
SpeedProof of Existence:
The Hasty ScholarWeapon:
Jaded from his ex-wife's betrayal and cruelty, Athmoxs fancies himself vengeful and cold. However, when it comes right down to it, for all his attempts to be a badass, he comes across more as a grumpy bookworm. Deep down, when you get past the bitterness, he's still the fluttery, somewhat nervous nobleman he was as a Somebody, and he's still rarely seen without his books and papers--in fact, get him started on a topic he enjoys or thinks you need correcting on, and you'll never hear the end of it. The only difference is that now he tends to prattle on less excitedly and more irritatedly.Notes:
- Athmoxs is somewhat vocal about his intended revenge on his ex-wife, the now-Nobody Galixnil. He always acts very confident about how he'll put her in her place, but when pressed, he has no idea how he intends to do such a thing.
- Due to an overactive imagination and a fondness for books, Ath has always dreamed he could be a hero--someone who could do something good. He thinks that joining the Rogues is somewhat of a fulfillment of this dream. Yes, the revenge is somehow roped into this idea. The Organization is evil, right?
- When it comes to combat, Ath is by no means a melee range fighter. He has always been a scrawny fellow, and he hasn't exactly developed tone since becoming a Nobody. As such, he focuses on keeping his distance from opponents and using his musket to its fullest potential.
- When using his element, he prefers to use speed manipulation to affect the speed of his ammunition. Without any manipulation, his weapon functions more like a shotgun--better at short range and not very accurate. However, he can increase the speed of the ammunition so that it travels farther and stays more closely clustered. He can also affect the speed at which he moves--it is taxing to do so too often, but he does use his element to dash short distances in battle.
- He is also capabable of affecting the speed of other people or projectiles. This can be speeding up allies, slowing down enemies, or slowing an object enough so that he or an ally can dodge. However, affecting other people or objects is very difficult, so he does this very rarely.
UM. I DON'T...HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR MYSELF.
Nobodies, Port Royal, and all other Kingdom Hearts-related things belong to Disney/Squenix
Athmoxs belongs to me