Download for more details, if you really want 'em!Name:
TattoosProof of Existence:
The Marked WandererBrief description Of element Use:
uses tattoos to activate "forms" that alter combat styleWeapon:
Cure, Geo, Zero GravityHomeworld:
Land of DragonsPersonality:
Xuhan is brash and straightforward, honest to the point of being blunt. She has a tendency to jump into things head first without thinking of the consequences, which has gotten into plenty of trouble in the past. She enjoys battling anything that will give her the time of day and she has gotten a bad habit of antagonizing people just to get a good fight out of it. This is not to say she's mean, necessarily, but challenging other people comes easily to her, and she does have a bit of a temper under her belt. She's willing to put up with a lot of abuse to achieve a goal she feels strongly about, but if she feels like the pains she's taking are counterintuitive to her own idea
of what she should be doing, she has no qualms refusing to cooperate. In terms of how she relates to people, she tries to be friendly, but her combative attitude is somewhat grating, and she mostly keeps people at a distance after years of being on her own.Notes:
- Xuhan is frequently found with injuries--bruises, split lips, bloody noses, all of these are fairly common. It isn't that she's lazy about treating her injuries, it's mostly that she gets in a lot of unwise fights.
- She is very selfish--working with other people isn't a problem for her, but if someone stands in the way of her doing something she wants to do, she doesn't feel the need to stick around and continue helping someone else. She's not maliciously self-centered, it's just that she isn't used to having people around that she needs to worry about. In her world, she's the only person she needs to look out for.
- For a bit of elaboration on her element, Xuhan can activate three different sets of tattoos in order to use a sort of Drive form and improve her melee combat. Hand form boosts effectiveness when punching or otherwise using her hands, feet form boosts the power of her kicks, and weapon form allows her to hit harder with her weapon. She is not technically restricted to any one fighting style when a tattoo is active, but she'll tend to use whichever style matches her active tattoo the best, since that will be the one that hurts the most.
- Additionally, she behaves a bit differently in each form--she prefers to fight slower and with more powerful attacks in hand form, while in feet form she prefers to be quicker and focus on damage per second rather than burst. Weapon form is more of an average form--in that form, while she'll tend to favor her weapon a bit more, she otherwise fights mostly like she does with no tattoos active at all.
- Lastly, she has to channel energy through the tattoos in order for them to be active, so it takes concentration. While weapon form is easier for her to maintain, feet form and hand form are difficult for her to keep up for long periods of time. She also cannot switch tattoos right after activating one; or rather, it is possible for her to switch tattoos quickly, but it takes an initial burst of energy to activate a tattoo, so there's no point switching over and over.
Hahaaaaa god I love making characters. A NEW GIRL because I love Gali but variety is the spice of life.
Nobodies, Land of Dragons, and all other Kingdom Hearts-related things belong to Disney/Squenix
Galixnil belongs to me